HEALING through Shakespeare.
Romeo and Juliet.
Theatre of the Senses intention is to use Shakespeare to heal through theatre processes to achieve therapeutic goals. Our approach is to provide a mindful context for beneficiaries through promoting mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health and wellbeing. By telling stories, empowering, building confidence and solving problems, expression of feelings and achieve catharsis. By HEALING through Shakespeare, the depth and breadth of the inner human experience can be actively explored and interpersonal relationship skills are enhanced
- Reduce illness-related stress, anxiety and low mood.
- Ease pain.
- Create a means of self-expression, positive engagement and communication.
- Improve self-esteem, social skills and facilitate social bonding.
- Alleviate symptoms of trauma
- Boost mental skills and mood, including feelings of peacefulness, satisfaction and calmness.
- Help people discover new meaning of empowerment through performance
If you are interested please email for information